Tuesday, September 04, 2007

YesNoYesNoYes

I'm done I'm done i'm done im done imdone im don omdin edhe. aehdah?

Good ness Grashe Iss.

Final tally of 101 pages. One more than my goal. More of a plot than The Wednesday Night Movie Club, which was 2004's three day offering.

My fingers hurt when I type.

Somebody tell me that I have a nice long time to write my next novel.

I now have some neglected homework I must attend to. No sleep tonight either...

NO! I AM NOT BLOGGING THE REST OF THE WEEK! I AM NEARLY CREATIVELY BURNT OUT AND NEED WHATEVER IS LEFT FOR PLAYWRITING!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Dear El,

You have a nice long time to write your next novel.

When do I get to see it? In the spirit of brevity, I sure hope you don't plan on posting it here!

(Listen to your mother!)

Love, Mum.

John said...

Hey E
Check out my new blog. I tried to contact you by your email but it didn't work.
http://itssougly.blogspot.com/