Tuesday, February 01, 2011

It Starts...

Per request, I am giving you a baseline picture of what I look like clean-shaven.

This is how I dress everyday.

Okay, okay, bad example for two reasons: 1) It's not close enough and 2) it's like ten years old. This photo was posted on facebook by the girl I took to prom senior year of high school. This was taken on prom night. And to answer your question, the jacket was a joke and it was replaced with a standard black jacket after the limo picked up my date.

Okay, the real baseline image is also not incredibly recent, but, would you believe, I had to track back more than a year to find a good picture of me without stubble? It's true. Check it out.

11/21/2009 - My 27th Birthday at Growler's Pub
Still not a close up, but it gives you a better sense. Note my sweet Sunny Day Real Estate Shirt. Note it!

So yesterday, I shaved with my Gillette Mach 3 Turbo instead of my electric razor because the manual one gives me a much better shave. And today, around 5 PM, I looked like this:

Sorry for the strange, psycho-killer qu'est-ce que c'est run run run run run run run away look. And ten points to those who get the reference.

There you have it.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Talking Heads!

In your case, growing hair head.

Bridget said...

ch..ch..ch..chia!!!!!!