Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Big Announcement

Writer's Note - Okay, so, I thought I had scheduled this to post last night, but it looks like I scheduled it to post tonight instead. Oops.

Alright, folks time for the big announcement!

I have launched a new blog! It's called The Phosphene and, rather than being a blog that I write exclusively, it's a team effort. I've assembled a team of folks to write about film, music, television, books, art, and other facets of pop culture. It should be fun...right?

The reasoning behind this is that I feel like I've been doing a lot of film and record reviews here on this blog, and while it stretches my writing muscles to do so, I want to return this blog to its original purpose, i.e. a blog about my writing, not a blog for my writing. So I'll go back to posting about my struggles with writer's block and doing stuff like the excerpts and maybe even the free-write Fridays. I will, however, continue my Disney Movie Reviews here, they'll just get simultaneously posted on the new blog.

So go check it out! Tell your friends! You can even follow the new blog on Twitter or even Like us on Facebook.

That's all for now!

No comments: