Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time Got Away From Me...

...and now I'm going to play a blogging game.

Answer the following questions by typing the answers into Google Image Search. Then post the picture that you like best for the answer.

My Age:



A Place I would Like to Visit:



My Favorite Place:



My Favorite Object":



My Favorite Food:



My Favorite Animal:



My Favorite Color:



Town Where I Was Born:



A Past Pet:



My First Name:



My Middle Name:



My Last Name:



A Bad Habit:



My First Job:



My Current Occupation:



My Grandmother's Name:



What Are You Doing Right Now?:



There you go! Now, blogging buddies, gopher it!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks a lot, Elliot. I spent like 40 min searching for photos instead of going to the lab and working on my thesis like I was supposed to!!!

Was your grandma's name Opal, btw?

Rebecca said...

Well, did you see the photo I found for MY first name? Apparently I have an incredibly sexy sexy name... Who knew?!

mGk said...

Ok, not even a reference to where you got this glorious idea? I am going to be your blog heckler from now on.

I do love the answers to your pets and your first name. Hilarious!

Christopher G said...

OK, I searched Opal without SafeSearch and it turned up clean. No worries there.

But then I searched "Elliot"...GOO!

That very first picture was...well, it was pretty damn disturbing.

I'm going to go pray now.