Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Miracle

That's right, I am watching one of the greatest sports movies of all time. Now, I'm not the biggest hockey fan (in fact, not a hockey fan at all) but being a big movie fan, I absolutely love this movie.

I have to work overnight tonight. I can't wait until I am done with school and out of my retail job. Some of you may know what I'm talking about. Of course, that's assuming that there are some of you out there. Anyway, the point is...I forgot. I'm only taking one class this semester. That's the last time I'll do that. From now on, I will be in school. IN SCHOOL. Well, okay, not from now on. From next fall until I'm done with my undergrad. That means not working full time anymore. That means taking a pay cut, I guess, but hopefully, with scholarships and grants, I won't have school to pay for and I might get a little extra bonus money. Hang on, face off.

Shot saved by Jimmy Craig. That's me, by the way, I am Jimmy Craig. Or, at least, my friend Jerry thinks I look like him with my long hair. I think my dad just came home.

I'm over at my parents' house using their wireless internet because I still don't have internet at my house. Oh well.

So, yeah, random thoughts, so sorry. I will go now.

Discussed in this post:

1 comment:

gerald said...

it really is the best movie ever.





ever.

and you've got the right idea skip. fuck killing yourself with a bullshit job. go balls-out and get your school on brotha'. target is in no way worth the headaches it provides.