Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't Hate Me

I promise more of a blog this evening. Just...you know, stuff happens and I get negligent about my readers. Not that I don't care about you, I just like to see you, you know, in person, more so than bland blog interactions. That having been said, Becca, December-January holidays is not exactly the most convenient time to be taking a couple days off to travel to the great white north of MN. You should just come back again some time when it's warmer/more conducive to travel.

Check back within twelve hours.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Quit making promises. Your life is too busy for such things.

Rebecca said...

Hahaha... it's all good. Come visit me in NZ instead. It appears I might be here for a while yet... *fingers crossed* And you thought it was bad enough trying to get to MN!