Thursday, February 16, 2006

Why Can't I Be Myself?

*UPDATED TO REFLECT WHO JERRY THINKS I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE*

Jerry thinks I look like Jonathan Togo who plays Ryan Wolfe on CSI:Miami. But, according to Jerry I used to look like Eddie Cahill who played Jimmy Craig in Miracle. Strangely enough, Eddie Cahill played Det. Don Flack on CSI:NY. But, before I looked like Eddie Cahill, I used to look like Colin from Mustard Plug.

Why, Jerry, why can't I just be me?

Also, my sister Maureen and her husband Kevin have a blog, as does my one year old cousin Mia, though her parents really are the ones running that site.

My wife's entire family has a website that we use to keep in touch with each other, which is kind of nice. And there you have it, a useless post that I did just to show you how I can make links easy and fun.

Discussed in this post:

No comments: